Decatur Police arrested a Hartselle man they say forged an insurance check which was mailed to his elderly father. The suspect, Daniel, Allen, turned himself into Decatur Police on Saturday. He is booked into the Morgan County Jail on a $1,000 bond.
The suspect turned himself over to police.
Posted: Jul 30, 2018 9:07 AM
Updated: Jul 30, 2018 10:35 AM
- Hartselle man arrested, accused of forging check meant for his elderly father
- Man arrested after forging three checks
- Hartselle police make drug, fake check arrests
- Hartselle police charge man for stealing, forging his grandmother’s checks
- A man was arrested after forging a check
- Hartselle police arrest man with more than 1,500 doses of cough syrup, forged prescriptions
- Leighton woman charged with passing forged checks
- 6 people arrested for forging checks in Scottsboro
- Florence police arrest Muscle Shoals woman on forged check charges
- Hartselle police arrest woman accused of stealing from man's garage
Scroll for more content...