Decatur Police arrested Rodney Dewayne Hudson six days after a theft of roofing material was reported from the backyard of a home on Sommerville Road. The initial call came in on October 4th of material stolen from the fenced-in yard of the property.
Decatur Police developed Hudson as a suspect in the case and arrested him six days later. He is held on a $1,000 bond at the Morgan County Jail on a charge of theft of property in the third degree.
- Decatur man arrested for stealing roofing material
- Man arrested for stealing a car in Decatur
- Decatur Police arrest man accused of stealing from Lowe's
- Woman charged with stealing from Decatur hospice
- Florence man accused of stealing from Decatur Kay Jewelers location
- Decatur Police arrest man for passing fake $20s, stealing a car, leading officers on a chase
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Decatur man arrested for child abuse
- Man arrested after car burglaries in Decatur
- Decatur man arrested for identity theft