Decatur police have arrested a man for identity theft and illegal possession or fraudulent use of a credit or debit card.
Kelvin Cornelius Birgans was arrested Sunday in relation to a Jan. 4 police report two Decatur residents filed in reference to their debit card information being used to make fraudulent transactions, said Emme Long, Decatur Police Department spokesperson.
Birgans was transported to the Morgan County Jail in lieu of an $80,000 bond.
Birgans was out on bond for a previous identity theft arrest, Long said.
- Decatur man arrested for identity theft
- Decatur man charged with identity theft
- Decatur police charge man already in jail with identity theft
- Florence man charged with identity theft
- Decatur man arrested on Saturday, gave false identity
- Man arrested for theft
- Decatur woman charged with trafficking stolen identities
- Florence police charge two with identity theft
- Memphis man arrested on theft charges in Decatur
- Huntsville woman arrested for $500 theft at Decatur Walmart