Madison Police arrested a Decatur woman after police found her in posession of forged checks, stolen identities, and illegally in posession of credit cards.
Kesha Steward was booked in the Madison County Jail on a $210,000 bond. She is facing several charges including trafficking in stolen identities, obstructing justice using a false identity, and several counts of illegal posession of a credit card and forged instrument.
- Decatur woman charged with trafficking stolen identities
- Alabama woman indicted for trafficking stolen identities, 18 other charges
- Woman charged with using stolen identities
- Decatur man charged with identity theft
- Decatur women charged with heroin trafficking
- Decatur man charged with trafficking cocaine
- Decatur police charge man with meth trafficking
- Decatur police charge man already in jail with identity theft
- Decatur man arrested for identity theft
- Deputies: Man found with checkbooks sticking out of coat arrested for trafficking stolen identities