A portion of Somerville Road SE in Decatur will be closed on Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. while a large tree hanging over the road is removed.
The road will be closed between Jackson Street SE and Sherman Street SE. Decatur Utilities says drivers should take an alternate route to avoid the closure.
For live traffic alerts, click here.
- Decatur Utilities closing portion of Somerville Road to remove tree hanging over roadway
- Huntsville Utilities closing portion of Clinton Avenue
- Decatur home on Somerville Road experiences severe storm damage
- Decatur police investigating weekend death on Somerville Road
- Flooding closes road in Somerville, residents prepare for more rain
- Somerville man killed after crashing vehicle into utility pole
- Decatur police: Portion of Stratford Road being closed for road work
- City of Florence closing portion of Decatur Avenue
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Brooks Street in Decatur to be closed for road work
- Dislodged mobile home blocking Decatur roadway