Decatur Police have arrested a man suspected of burglarizing a church.
Officers were called to Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, 550 Bird Springs Road, on Friday for a burglary report, said Emily Long, police spokesperson.
The complainant alleged that someone had entered the church and taken several items. He said the burglary was captured on the church’s video surveillance.
During the course of the investigation, Daniel Splitlog was positively identified as being the suspect in the video, Long said.
On Tuesday, Splitlog was located by Officer Michael Kent and transported to the Decatur Police Department where he was charged with third degree burglary. He was booked at the Morgan County Jail and held without bond, Long said.
- Decatur Police arrest church burglary suspect
- Decatur police arrest apartment burglary suspect
- Decatur Police: Suspect arrested for burglary, vehicle theft
- Decatur home burglary suspect arrested in Tennessee; 2 hospitalized
- Decatur police arrest armed robbery suspect
- Decatur police charge suspect in Point Mallard Campground burglary
- Decatur police release video, photos of wanted burglary suspect
- Man arrested after car burglaries in Decatur
- Suspect arrested in Decatur murder
- Police searching for burglary suspects