On December 20, a Decatur Police officer responded to the Burger King at Beltline Road Southwest in regards to a stolen car.
The officer relocated to Westbury Court Southwest, and this is where he located the car. He made contact with a man who was in the car who identified himself as Dewayne Watts.
"Watts" was arrested on misdemeanor charges and was then brought to the Decatur Police Department to be interviewed. He was later identified as Timothy Dewayne Cline, who had active warrants with the Limestone County Sheriff's Office.
Cline arrested on a felony warrant for obstructing justice by providing a false name to law enforcement. He was taken to the Morgan County Jail with a bond set at $1,000.
Cline was previously arrested on December 4 for chemical endangerment of a child, receiving stolen property in the 1st degree and attempting to elude law enforcement. The Limestone County Sheriff's Office said his girlfriend, Jessica Young, used her baby’s diaper to try to dispose of a used meth pipe. She was arrested in November.
- Decatur Police: Suspect was found in stolen car, provided false name
- Decatur police: Shooting victim sought for falsely naming suspect
- Decatur Police search for suspect using stolen credit card
- Decatur police locate van stolen from business
- Decatur Police need help identifying suspects in car break-ins
- Huntsville police: Robbery suspect found with stolen truck, driver's license
- Police investigate Decatur car dealership break-in
- Decatur Police seeking help in identifying suspect
- PHOTOS: Decatur police searching for theft suspect
- Decatur Police arrest church burglary suspect