UPDATE: All lanes are now open as of 2 p.m.
Decatur Police urge drivers to avoid the area of 6th Avenue and Wilson Street Monday morning after an 18-wheeler flipped onto its side spilling scrap aluminum on the roadway.
The turn lane from U.S. Highway 31 South to Alabama Highway 20 West is shut down for clean-up. Police say drivers should expect delays and consider taking another route.
- Decatur Police: Turn lane from Highway 31 South to Highway 20 West shut down after 18-wheeler flipped
- 18-wheeler flips on Highway 72, driver hospitalized
- Car Flipped In Decatur Highway
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Update: Man safely off Highway 31 bridge in Decatur
- Body found in field by Highway 31 in Decatur
- Wreck shuts down lanes of Highway 231/431 in Hazel Green
- Overturned 18-wheeler blocked traffic in Decatur
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur