UPDATE: All lanes are now open as of 2 p.m.
Decatur Police urge drivers to avoid the area of 6th Avenue and Wilson Street Monday morning after an 18-wheeler flipped onto its side spilling scrap aluminum on the roadway.
The turn lane from U.S. Highway 31 South to Alabama Highway 20 West is shut down for clean-up. Police say drivers should expect delays and consider taking another route.
- Decatur Police: Turn lane from Highway 31 South to Highway 20 West shut down after 18-wheeler flipped
- 18-wheeler flips on Highway 72, driver hospitalized
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Update: Man safely off Highway 31 bridge in Decatur
- Wreck shuts down lanes of Highway 231/431 in Hazel Green
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur
- Overnight wreck shuts down Highway 72 in Limestone County
- Senator Shelby announces $14.2 million highway infrastructure grant for Decatur
- Decatur woman turns herself in to police