Ahead of the new school year, Decatur City Schools are looking for 300 full-time and part-time substitute employees.
The Decatur Career Center is hosting the hiring event on July 31st from 9 a.m. until noon. The positions that are available are substitute teachers, aides, nurses, nutrition workers and custodians.
For more information about the event, you can contact the Decatur Career Center at 256-355-0142 or email@example.com.
- Decatur City Schools want to hire 300 substitute employees
- Decatur City Schools looking for 300 substitute employees
- Decatur City Schools in dire need of substitute teachers
- Jackson County Schools substitute teacher arrested for child pornography
- Motion filed in Decatur oyster lawsuit to substitute man in late wife's place
- Decatur City Schools could sell downtown Decatur Central Office
- Crossing guards needed for Decatur City Schools
- Decatur City Schools sets new district goals
- Scottsboro City Schools employees targeted by scammers
- Decatur City Schools announce changes to school schedule