EL PASO, Texas (AP) - The Latest on a mass shooting in El Paso, Texas (all times local):
A hospital official says another victim of the weekend mass shooting in El Paso, Texas, has died.
Dr. Stephen Flaherty, of the Del Sol Medical Center, says the patient was one of two victims of Saturday's attack to die at the hospital on Monday. Police earlier announced the death of one of the patients.
The new deaths bring the death toll from the attack to 22. More than two dozen other people were wounded.
The attack happened hours before a separate mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio, in which nine people were killed and others were wounded.
Authorities say another person has died from a weekend mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, raising the death toll in that attack to 21.
El Paso police tweeted that the latest victim died early Monday morning at a hospital. No other details were immediately provided.
More than two dozen people were wounded in the attack. The suspected gunman, 21-year-old Patrick Crusius, has been booked on capital murder charges.
Speaking from the White House on Monday, President Donald Trump condemned the El Paso mass shooting and another in Dayton, Ohio, hours later in his first public remarks since the attacks.
Federal and state authorities continue to investigate the mass shooting at an El Paso, Texas, Walmart that left 20 people dead and more than two dozen others injured.
Police said Sunday that all bodies have been removed from the store and its parking lot, and that the attack did not spread to other nearby shopping areas. Police Sgt. Robert Gomez says most of the victims were inside the store.
Twenty-one-year-old Patrick Wood Crusius of Allen, Texas, has been booked on capital murder charges and jailed without bond. KDFW-TV reports his grandparents issued a statement Sunday saying they were "devastated" by the rampage.
Allen is more than 600 miles (965 kilometers) from where Saturday's rampage occurred. The FBI says the suspect didn't have any contacts in El Paso.
Detectives are also trying to determine with a racist, anti-immigrant screed posted online shortly before Saturday's shooting was written by Crusius.
- UPDATE: Death toll increases a second time Monday in El Paso mass shooting
- Death toll increases in boating accident
- El Paso mass shooting is at least the third atrocity linked to 8chan this year
- At least 27 people have been arrested over threats to commit mass attacks since the El Paso and Dayton shootings
- Deadly shooting at El Paso, Texas Wal-Mart
- At least 20 killed in El Paso, Texas shooting
- The El Paso shooting suspect is on suicide watch
- These NFL teams are donating to the El Paso and Dayton shooting victims
- FBI received more than 38,000 tips after El Paso and Dayton shootings
- Indonesia earthquake death toll rises to more than 345