Madison County authorities are on the scene of a death investigation in Owens Cross Roads.
The sheriff's office and Madison County coroner were at Moon Cemetery on Cave Spring Road around 10 a.m. The cemetery is about two and a half miles from where the body of Mariah Lopez, 13, was found last week.
Two men are in jail, charged with Lopez's murder. Her grandmother, Oralia Mendoza, is missing.
Madison County Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Donny Shaw said they received the location last night after the arrests of Yoni Aguilar, 35, and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, 34.
Shaw said they believe the remains they found are Mendoza, but they have not received positive identification yet.
- Remains found at Owens Cross Roads cemetery believed to be missing grandmother
- Owens Cross Roads siren not working
- Body found in Owens Cross Roads was 13-year-old girl
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Owens Cross Roads wreck
- Storm safe room could be installed in Owens Cross Roads
- Bicyclist hit by vehicle in Owens Cross Roads
- Huntsville police: Owens Cross Roads man killed in Monday wreck
- Man dead in Owens Cross Roads car fire
- Huntsville Utilities responds to Owens Cross Roads power outage
- Owens Cross Roads Elementary School receives $1,000 donation