DALEVILLE, Ala. (AP) - Authorities say an argument between two brothers has left one of them shot dead.
Dale County Chief Deputy Mason Bynum said the brothers were arguing in a Daleville home when the shooting happened Saturday evening.
Authorities are still investigating what the argument was about.
Authorities say the shooter is in custody as investigators determine what charges should be filed. They did not release the names of either man.
The shooting happened near the Daleville gate to Fort Rucker.
- Deadly shooting near Alabama's Fort Rucker
- Sexual assaults reported at Fort Rucker
- Suspect caught in fatal Daleville shooting near Ft. Rucker
- Decatur police investigating deadly shooting
- Live: Update on deadly Alabama tornadoes
- Deadly deputy-involved shooting in Jefferson County
- Huntsville police officers cleared in deadly shooting
- Deadly shooting at Decatur apartment complex
- Huntsville Taco Bell reopens after deadly shooting
- Fourth arrest made in deadly Huntsville shooting