A deadly accident killed a man in Limestone County last night. Decatur state troopers tell WAAY 31 Ronald Haggard was killed in a one-vehicle crash on Highway 99, five miles north of Athens.
The Elkmont man was driving his Ford F-150. Just after ten last night, his truck veered off the road, hit a culvert and turned over.
He was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the pickup. Haggard was 48 years old.
- Deadly crash kills Elkmont man Saturday night
- Man killed in Wednesday night crash identified
- Limestone County teenager killed in Saturday night crash
- Crews battle early morning fire in Elkmont
- Fake money passed at Elkmont High School
- Huntsville man arrested for burglary at Budget Inn in Elkmont
- Elkmont woman pronounced dead after two-vehicle crash on Alabama Highway 99
- Elkmont students hold alternative to national school violence walkout
- Tornado clean up continues for Ardmore and Elkmont
- UPDATE: Elkmont student arrested for comment about a gun