UPDATE: 3:17 P.M.
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) State Troopers have identified the motorcyclist who died in a wreck Friday evening.
State Troopers said Stephen Russell Price, 30, was killed when his 2015 Yamaha motorcycle left the roadway along Elkwood Section Road and hit a tree at 7:45 p.m.
The wreck was about two miles west of Hazel Green. State Troopers said Price was pronounced dead at the scene.
State Troopers are continuing their investigation into the crash.
Huntsville Emergency Medical Services say one man is dead after a motorcycle wreck.
HEMSI got the call at around 12:31 a.m.
It happened near the intersection of Elkwood Section and Terry Lane in the Hazel Green area.
State troopers are investigating the wreck.
- 1 dead in motorcycle wreck in Hazel Green
- One dead after motorcycle catches fire following wreck near Hazel Green
- Hazel Green man killed in wreck
- UPDATE: Hazel Green man killed in motorcycle, truck crash
- Hazel Green High principal resigns
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Hazel Green house fire reported
- Woman, baby go to hospital after Hazel Green wreck
- Wreck shuts down lanes of Highway 231/431 in Hazel Green
- Wreck ends with burned cars in Hazel Green