The deadline for state tax filings in Alabama has been extended to July 15.
Interest or penalties will not be charged for filings during the extended period.
Last week, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin announced the deadline for filing U.S. income taxes is also moved to July 15. Read more on that here.
- Deadline for Alabama tax filings extended to July 15
- Income tax filing deadline moved to July 15 from April 15
- Tennessee judge extends deadline in case of slain student
- Deadline extended for Lawrence County license and plate renewals
- 2018 tax deadline moved to April 17
- Alabama voter registration deadline is Monday
- Alabama extends Saban's contract through 2025 season
- Alabama St. looks to extend streak vs Alabama A&M
- Treasury to miss deadline for Trump tax returns
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines