Update: (4:33 p.m.) The sheriff's office says a man was hospitalized after being shot Thursday around 11:30 a.m., and he is in stable condition.
The sheriff's office says no charges have been filed at this time.
If anyone witnessed the shooting or an altercation near the 1100 block of Union Grove Road, the sheriff's office asks you to contact investigators at 256-845-3801.
The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting in Crossville.
The investigation is ongoing in the 1100 block of Union Grove Road.
No other information has been released, including the extent of injuries.
- DeKalb County sheriff investigating Crossville shooting
- Crossville man charged for murdering his girlfriend
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office identifies victim of Monday night shooting
- Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office investigating shooting
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating overnight shooting
- Police investigate fatal stabbing in DeKalb County
- Juvenile accidentally shoots man in Dekalb County
- Juvenile arrested for possessing BB gun in Crossville Middle School
- Crossville Middle School students caught with alcohol on campus
- Crossville man arrested on drug charges after multi-agency raid