DeKalb County school bus routes will be delayed by one hour.
Students already on buses will go to school to take shelter.
Buses will pick up other students later.
Marshall County Superintendent Cindy Saye Wigley said that, in Marshall County, school is cancelled for Douglas schools and buses will run late for other schools in the county. Absences will be excused for any student attending a Marshall County School. (Marshall County Schools are Brindlee Mtn.,DAR, Douglas and Asbury)
* Classes are delayed until 10 a.m. at Northeast Alabama Community College.
- School closures, delays due to severe weather
- Business closures and delays due to severe weather
- School delays due to cold weather
- School closings and delays due to weather
- Shoals area schools delayed due to flooding
- Schools dismissing early Monday due to severe weather threat
- School closings due to weather
- School closures and delays across the Tennessee Valley
- Interstate 65 lane closure causing delays
- Several area schools shutting down due to flu