A teenager was killed Sunday afternoon in an ATV crash in DeKalb County, authorities said.
The 17-year-old boy from Fyffe was killed when his ATV left County Road 18 and hit a tree, according to Alabama State Troopers.
The wreck happened around 4:30 p.m. about two miles north of Geraldine.
Troopers did not release the boy's name.
They are still investigating the cause of the crash.
- DeKalb County teen killed in ATV wreck
- Visitation today, funeral Wednesday for DeKalb teen killed in wreck
- Wreck in Lauderdale County kills 3 teens
- ATV crash kills two in Franklin County
- Man dies in DeKalb County wreck
- Victim identified in deadly DeKalb County wreck
- 12-year-old dies in ATV wreck in Jackson County
- Three teens killed in wreck near Birmingham
- Search for DeKalb County teen continues Tuesday
- Search resumes for missing DeKalb County teen