The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office says on Tuesday, drug task force agents arrested a former law enforcement officer, 35-year-old Ryan Evans from Section.
The sheriff's office says Evans was previously employed at an area police department, and agents found more than 20 grams of methamphetamine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia in his possession.
Evans was charged with trafficking of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana second-degree, resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct.
- DeKalb County Sheriff: Former police officer found with marijuana, meth
- Meth, cocaine, stolen gun found in DeKalb County traffic stop
- 2 charged in DeKalb County meth busts
- DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office: Citizen tip leads to meth bust, arrest
- DeKalb Co. Sheriff's Office: Explosive material found in Collinsville
- DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office mourning death of K9 officer
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office recovers narcotics, stolen vehicle during arrest
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office identifies victim of Monday night shooting
- Photos: DeKalb County Sheriff's Office adds new K-9 units
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office wants help finding kidnapping suspect