Brian Manning was arrested September 22, 2017 and charged with three counts of possession of child pornography. The case was presented to a grand jury, and he was charged with 32 counts of child pornography.
He was arrested and posted bond. Manning was originally identified as Brian Martin in a release sent by the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office. A correction was issued identifying him as Brian Manning.
- DeKalb Co. man charged with possession of child pornography
- Etowah County man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Fort Payne man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Huntsville man charged with child porn possession
- Madison counselor arrested on child pornography charges
- Man arrested in Madison for child pornography
- Former Albertville judge sentenced for child pornography
- Man facing three charges of possession
- DeKalb couple charged with extortion
- Sheffield man convicted of possessing 13,000 child porn images sentenced