Three people are in the DeKalb County Jail Thursday morning after hitting a deputy's vehicle during a chase, the sheriff's office says.
The chase went through Highway 35 and ended on County Road 835 in Fort Payne when the suspects' vehicle crashed.
No deputies were seriously injured and all three suspects are in custody. The sheriff's office says the suspects intentionally hit a deputy's vehicle.
It ended when the suspects wrecked their vehicle on County Road 835 near Walmart. Deputies also say they recovered a large amount of meth.
- DeKalb County chase ends with vehicle crashing, 3 in custody
- DeKalb County chase ends in multiple charges
- Sylvania man in custody after chase with DeKalb County deputy
- Watch: DeKalb County chase ends in 2 arrests
- Chase with stolen vehicle ends in wreck
- One dead in Dekalb County crash
- PHOTOS: DeKalb County deputies make arrests for drugs, chases
- 2 women arrested after DeKalb County car chase, meth bust
- Suspect arrested after DeKalb County high-speed chase
- Driver under arrest after chase in stolen truck from Limestone County ends with three-vehicle crash in Huntsville