Madison county sheriff’s deputies returned to a Harvest home for the third day in a row digging for answers to a 10 year old mystery disappearance.
Crews were back digging behind a home on Granto Road. Investigators have confirmed with WAAY 31 that the search is related to Jennifer Powers’ disappearance. There have been no signs of Powers since she vanished back in July 2008.
The house that they’re tediously searching behind is right next to the home of Jennifer Powers. Deputies had shovels and large machinery digging in the backyard of the property.
Deputies questioned a person of interest back in July 2017, but no arrests or charges have been made so far.
Madison County Sheriff’s office did issued this statement this afternoon that reads in part:
“With the activities at Granto Road it is obvious that additional information prompted our return to the property. At this time the source or means of delivery of the information will not be discussed.”
A $10,000 reward is being offered for anyone with information about what happened to Jennifer Powers.
- Day three of digging for answers to 10 year mystery disappearance
- Mysterious disappearance of disease researcher
- Madison Co. Sheriff’s Office: Dig for clues in Jennifer Powers’ disappearance was productive
- Lawrence County deputies locate man who disappeared for days
- Officials locate Jeep Koy Spears disappeared in
- Family seeking answers 14 years after woman's murder
- IHOP reveals the mystery behind IHob
- New mystery shopper scam hits Madison Co.
- President Trump tweets dig at Jay-Z about black employment
- NASA sending robotic geologist to Mars to dig super deep