Auburn wide receiver, Darius Slayton, delcared for the NFL Draft Thursday.
The redshirt junior led the Tigers in receptions this season. He posted a state on Instgram saying;
"These past four years at Auburn have been the best of my life," Slayton wrote. "I am proud to be an Auburn Tiger and forever thankful for my time at Auburn."
Slayton caught 35 passes for a team-leading 670 yards and five touchdowns this season.
- Darius Slayton declares for NFL Draft
- Auburn's Carlton Davis, Kamryn Pettway declare for NFL draft
- Sooners QB, A's prospect Kyler Murray declares for NFL draft
- Minkah, Rashaan talk NFL Draft
- Collin Sexton declares for 2018 NBA Draft
- Nashville to host 2019 NFL draft
- Auburn Star Running Back & Local Player to Declare for Draft
- Report: Alabama's Sexton to declare for NBA Draft
- Second man charged with Athens capital murder of Darius Allen
- Fitzpatrick among 5 Alabama underclassmen entering NFL draft