Auburn wide receiver, Darius Slayton, delcared for the NFL Draft Thursday.
The redshirt junior led the Tigers in receptions this season. He posted a state on Instgram saying;
"These past four years at Auburn have been the best of my life," Slayton wrote. "I am proud to be an Auburn Tiger and forever thankful for my time at Auburn."
Slayton caught 35 passes for a team-leading 670 yards and five touchdowns this season.
- Darius Slayton declares for NFL Draft
- Auburn's Carlton Davis, Kamryn Pettway declare for NFL draft
- Sooners QB, A's prospect Kyler Murray declares for NFL draft
- Minkah, Rashaan talk NFL Draft
- Nashville to host 2019 NFL draft
- Collin Sexton declares for 2018 NBA Draft
- Second man charged with Athens capital murder of Darius Allen
- Fitzpatrick among 5 Alabama underclassmen entering NFL draft
- Two more Bama players announce they're entering NFL Draft
- Jerraud Powers gives insight on going through the NFL Draft`