A cold front has dropped the temperatures, but it is slow to move completely through. We'll see a gray sky and lingering showers as it finishes tracking through the area.
Rain won't be intense although showers will fall off and on for a large part of the day, especially during midday and the afternoon. Highs run below average, only reaching the lower 60s.
Tonight, showers wrap up and a few clouds hang around. Cooler air filtering in means lows in the upper 40s to start Wednesday morning. While a stray shower isn't impossible, most of us remain dry tomorrow and temperatures will be a bit warmer - in the upper 60s. Thursday brings another break in the rain before the next approaching cold front makes for a wet Friday night and cool weekend.
- Damp, gray, and gloomy
- Gloomy and mild
- Cloudy, cool, and damp today
- Windy, cold, and gray
- Another gray day
- Cloudy & gloomy but mostly dry for Christmas
- Clouds keep the weekend gray
- Rainy & gray through the weekend
- Damp now with a big weekend cool down
- Chilly and dry now, damp and warmer this weekend