Nearly ten businesses along Hwy 43 in Russellville have some type of damage, authorities said.
According to Franklin County Emergency Management Agency (EMA), Waffle House's windows were blown out and their sign is gone and Road Gear Truck Equipment was damaged.
Franklin County EMA told WAAY 31, they did not have a full list of businesses affected but added they are out surveying the area.
- Damage in Russellville
- Russellville elementary school fire causes at least $300,000 in damage
- Pioneer Day celebration in Russellville
- Russellville police searching for auto thief
- Russellville man dies in motorcycle wreck
- Secretary Ben Carson to visit Russellville
- Russellville man killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Hazel Green wins 6A championship, Russellville falls in 5A
- Russellville man wanted for rape and sexual abuse