A Cullman man died in a single-vehicle crash early Sunday morning.
Joshua Patrick Watson, 40, died after the 2012 Scion TC he was driving left the roadway on U.S. 278 and struck a tree, according to Alabama State Troopers.
Watson was not wearing a seat belt, was ejected and pronounced dead at the scene, said Senior Trooper Chuck Daniel.
The crash occurred nine miles west of Cullman. Alabama State Troopers continue to investigate.
- Cullman man dies in Sunday morning crash
- Car crash kills Cullman woman early Sunday
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- Morgan County woman dies in Cullman County crash
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- Rogersville man dies in Friday morning crash
- Man arrested for murder of Cullman woman
- Leighton woman dies in early Sunday crash
- Oneonta woman dies in Sunday crash