Alabama State Troopers say a Cullman County woman was killed in a two-vehicle crash on Wednesday at 6:50 p.m. on U.S. 278.
Troopers say Aura Dequasie, 85, of Cullman was killed when the 1997 Nissan Maxima she was driving was hit by a 1995 Chevrolet Suburban. They say Dequasie was not wearing a seat belt and died at the scene.
The driver of the Chevrolet was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment of his injuries. The crash remains under investigation.
- Cullman County woman killed in two-vehicle crash on U.S. 278
- Car crash kills Cullman woman early Sunday
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- Hartselle man killed in Cullman area crash
- Morgan County woman dies in Cullman County crash
- Man killed in two-vehicle crash on U.S. 231 in Cullman County
- 2 adults, 2 children killed in Cullman County crash