As the Cullman County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate the deaths of two young children, the Cullman County Coroner confirmed to WAAY 31 News that they were brothers ages 9 and 3.
Coroner Jeremy Kilpatrick said their bodies were sent off for official autopsies and that the cause of death had not been determined.
Investigators responded to a home on County Road 1718 Saturday after receiving a 911 call and found the brothers dead inside a home in the 4000 block.
The boys' mother was arrested following a search around the area and was transported by helicopter to Huntsville Hospital Emergency Room.
- Cullman County Coroner: Brothers found dead were ages 9 and 3
- Coroner: Cullman County man charged in triple-shooting pronounced dead at hospital
- Coroner: 3 dead in Athens
- Community comes together to help family of Cullman County children found dead
- DeKalb County Coroner: 1 dead at DeSoto State Park
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- 18-wheeler wreck blocks I-65 in Cullman County
- Massive fire destroys Cullman County church
- Judge rules Cullman County bail system discriminatory