Photo Gallery 2 Images
The Cullman County Emergency Management Agency says it has received reports of damage in the White City and Holly Pond communities.
The EMA asks that drivers keep roads clear for emergency vehicles.
Phyllis Little, Cullman County EMA Director, said trees and power lines are down.
She said the White City Community Center's roof has been destroyed.
No injuries have been reported to the EMA, Little said.
- Cullman County EMA: Storm damage reported in Holly Pond, White City
- Photos: Storm damage reported in Cullman County
- Colbert County EMA: Estimated reports show over $1 million in damage to Colbert County and municipalities
- Storm damage reported in Franklin County, Tennessee
- Storm damage reported in Sheffield
- Colbert County EMA unveils triage bus
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- Special election voting precinct relocated in Cullman Co. due to storm damage
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash