Alabama State Troopers say a 19-year-old Crossville woman is dead after a wreck on U.S. 431 at 5:20 p.m. Monday.
Troopers say Brittany Cantrell was killed when the Honda Accord she was driving went off the road and overturned. They say Cantrell, who was not wearing a seat belt at the time, was taken to University of Alabama in Birmingham Hospital where she later died.
The crash happened two miles west of Gadsden, and troopers are continuing to investigate.
- Crossville teen dead after rollover wreck on U.S. 431
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after wreck on Highway 431
- Morning wreck blocks Highway 431 in Hazel Green
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Highway 431 is causing traffic delays
- Crossville man charged for murdering his girlfriend
- DeKalb County sheriff investigating Crossville shooting
- 1 horse dead, 1 injured after Hwy. 431 crash
- Woman hurt in US 431 crash
- Traffic Alert: Wreck near Camp Ground Road, U.S. 431 south causing delays in Madison Co.
- Juvenile arrested for possessing BB gun in Crossville Middle School