Alabama's defense has been hit with a rash of injuries this year and as the team prepares for their biggest game of the season, the Crimson Tide are leaning heavily on the play of a true freshman at middle linebacker. Luckily for Tide fans, he's coming off the best outing of his career and his teammates have the utmost confidence in him to do his job against Auburn's high powered offense.
As the Crimson Tide prepare for the Iron Bowl, they're counting on one of their highly touted true freshman to step up on defense.
Posted: Nov 21, 2017 10:51 PM
Updated: Nov 21, 2017 10:52 PM
- Crimson Tide counting on true freshman on defense
- Crimson Tide Rolls over Vanderbilt
- Clemson rolls over the Crimson Tide
- Changes rolling over the Crimson Tide
- 2018 Sugar Bowl and Crimson Tide's family values
- Countdown to bittersweet Sugar Bowl for the Crimson Tide
- Alabama Crimson Tide defeat Notre Dame, advance to Orange Bowl
- Four Alabama Crimson Tide players to enter 2021 NFL Draft
- Nick Saban ready to start 2021 Alabama Crimson Tide season
- Local businesses to extend hours if Crimson Tide win National Championship
Scroll for more content...