Photo Gallery 1 Images
Multiple fire departments in Madison County responded to an overnight house fire on Laurel Lane in Gurley.
According to firefighters, the call came in after 2 a.m. Tuesday morning. Crews were able to put out the fire, but the home did receive water damage.
No one was injured. The homeowner tells WAAY 31 her family, including her husband and four dogs, were able to make it out safely. She says the left side of the home is damaged, and they are calling insurance.
The Keel Mountain Volunteer Fire Department was one of the departments that responded.
- Multiple fire departments respond to overnight house fire in Gurley
- Gurley Fire Department vehicle reported stolen
- Fire Marshal rules Gurley church fire accidental
- State investigating fire at Gurley church
- Multiple departments battle Meridianville brush fire
- Multiple Huntsville Fire units respond to structure fire
- Overnight fire under investigation
- Overnight fire destroys trailer
- Gurley Police Department finds suspects in crime spree
- Roughly 65 fire departments respond to Attalla warehouse fire