Moores Mill, New Market and Central fire departments responded to residential house fire on Ford Circle near Shields Road in Madison County late Friday afternoon.
The call for the fire came in about 4:20 p.m. and is under investigation.
The house was torn down so firefighters could ensure the fire was extinguished.
No one was inside the house at the time of the fire.
- Crews respond to Madison County house fire
- Madison County emergency crews respond to Saturday night apartment fire
- Crews respond to fire at abandoned house in Jackson County
- Crews respond to apartment fire at Michael Avenue in Madison
- Huntsville Fire and Rescue Crews respond to house fires
- Madison police: Crews respond to house fire at Hilltop Ridge Drive
- Huntsville fire crews respond to apartment fire
- Crews respond to house fire at Jeannette Circle in Huntsville
- Huntsville crews respond to house fire at Belafonte Court
- Fire crews respond to church fire in Lincoln County