All lanes of Blue Spring Road are now back open. Crews had to temporarily close off one of the lanes to replace a utility pole after a tree fell on it early this morning. Crews said a tree fell on some power lines and split the top of the utility pole. Officials said it could have happened because of the rain earlier Monday morning. Crews spent about an hour and a half replacing the pole.
The top of the utility pole was split when a tree fell on it early Monday morning.
Posted: Oct 7, 2019 11:09 AM
- Crews replace utility pole on Blue Spring Road
- Athens Utilities replacing 10 utility poles that fell during Tuesday night storm
- Down trees, utility poles block several roads overnight
- Wreck knocks down utility pole, blocks Mastin Lake Road
- Utility poles down at Countess Road in Huntsville
- Traffic alert: Downed utility pole blocking Mooresville Road/Hwy. 20
- Road closure in Huntsville for pole replacement work
- Huntsville Utilities crews temporarily suspending travel along Winchester Road
- Huntsville police on shooting scene off Blue Spring Road
- Huntsville Fire responding to Blue Spring Road business fire
Scroll for more content...