Utility crews in Decatur are working to repair a damaged gas main at Spring Avenue Thursday afternoon. This is by the intersection of Cedar Lake Road SW. Traffic is being detoured.
Customers affected by the break do not have to leave their homes, according to Decatur Utilities. Gas has been turned off for some customers while the repair is underway, and service should be restored Thursday evening.
- Utility crews in Decatur working to repair damaged gas main
- Decatur Utilities water main repair impacting traffic
- Decatur Utilities conducts Natural Gas Inspections
- Family sues Decatur Utilities after water main cover killed woman
- Mississippi utility worker killed while repairing storm damage
- Decatur Utilities still working to get traffic signals working
- Utility crews hit gas line in south Huntsville
- Huntsville Utilities closes portion of Clinton Avenue for water main repair
- Crews in Decatur work to clean up damage from Monday night storms
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville Utilities closing lanes, roads for gas main upgrades