Utility crews in Decatur are working to repair a damaged gas main at Spring Avenue Thursday afternoon. This is by the intersection of Cedar Lake Road SW. Traffic is being detoured.
Customers affected by the break do not have to leave their homes, according to Decatur Utilities. Gas has been turned off for some customers while the repair is underway, and service should be restored Thursday evening.
- Utility crews in Decatur working to repair damaged gas main
- Decatur Utilities conducts Natural Gas Inspections
- Family sues Decatur Utilities after water main cover killed woman
- Mississippi utility worker killed while repairing storm damage
- Utility crews hit gas line in south Huntsville
- Crews in Decatur work to clean up damage from Monday night storms
- Decatur Utilities will use lasers in 2019 to detect natural gas leaks
- Beware of storm damage repair scams
- Proposed tax would increase Decatur gas prices
- Utility employees working through cold weather