Photo Gallery 3 Images
Firefighters in Stevenson are investigating after a mobile home fire broke out Tuesday morning.
The Stevenson volunteer fire department says they got a call at 5:30 AM and were able to extinguish the flames in 30 minutes. They have confirmed the mobile home was unoccupied at the time of the fire.
The home is along the 2800 block of County Road 70 in Jackson County. Stevenson Police told us the Bridgeport volunteer fire department also responded to the fire.
- Crews battle mobile home fire in Jackson County
- Crews battle house fire in Limestone County
- Fire destroys mobile home in Madison County
- Jackson County firefighters battle against extreme drought
- Crews respond to fire at abandoned house in Jackson County
- Crews battle early morning fire in Elkmont
- Crews battle overnight Hazel Green house fire
- Overnight fire destroys a mobile home
- Huntsville Fire crews battle early morning house fire
- Fire crews battle overnight fire at Huntsville City Landfill