A 3-year-old boy drowned at swimming pool on Sunday in Colbert County.
Colbert County Coroner Justin Gasque said the pool was at a home. He said the child was pronounced dead at Helen Keller Hospital.
Gasque said there will not be an autopsy report released, and there was no foul play involved.
- Coroner: Boy drowns in Colbert County swimming pool
- Concerned neighbors discuss pool safety after boy nearly drowns
- Child nearly drowns at Huntsville pool, officials say
- Colbert County summer school program
- Madison County high school swim team heartbroken after being booted out of their home pool
- Boy found unresponsive in community pool
- Coroner: Colbert Heights High School assistant coach's death ruled a suicide
- Coroner: Man killed in Lawrence County shooting
- YMCA of Muscle Shoals talks swimming pool safety for summer season
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Colbert County wreck