Four of the eight people who died in Monday’s fire at Jackson County Park were children, according to the Jackson County coroner.
The ages of children are 7, 9, 10, and 16. There also is a 19-year-old sibling.
Crews are at the scene on Tuesday working to clear debris. They do not expect to recover more bodies.
The Scottsboro fire chief, Gene Necklaus, says crews are focusing on one boat in particular that may have been the origin of the fire, but they haven’t ruled out other boats yet. He says there were initial reports that the fire originated on this boat. It is now in a secure location.
A relief fund was set up at a local bank after the fire. People can go to any F.N.B. Bank location to donate. They can reference the "Jackson County Park Disaster Relief Fund.”
The bank is open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coroner: 4 of 8 people who died in Scottsboro boat dock fire were children
- Family remembers 5 children and mom who died in Scottsboro boat dock fire
- WATCH: Authorities discuss deadly fire at Scottsboro boat dock
- Scottsboro’s heart breaks after deadly boat dock fire
- Questions remain day after deadly fire at Scottsboro boat dock
- 8 people killed, 35 boats destroyed in fire at Scottsboro boat dock
- Scottsboro woman who lost house boat in fire describes moments after dock caught fire
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office says quick response time saved lives in Scottsboro boat dock fire
- Officials give update on environmental impact, deaths from fire at Scottsboro boat dock
- Hometown Heroes: Couple gives back after deadly boat dock fire in Scottsboro