A dry cold front moved through North Alabama earlier this morning. This is bringing cooler air and gusty northerly winds. These northerly winds will also keep the humidity low this afternoon. Despite the big drop in temperatures this afternoon we'll still warm to near 90 which is normal for early September.
Friday is the start of our next warming trend with afternoon highs back in the low 90s. We will see widespread mid 90s by this weekend with even upper 90s early next week. Unfortunately no signs of widespread rain in the near term forecast. As we continue to remain dry we will have to watch for the spread of drought in North Alabama.
- Cooler, sunny and breezy Thursday
- Sunny and mild Thursday
- Hot and breezy Wednesday
- A breezy Halloween followed by a stormy Thursday
- Hot Wednesday, slightly cooler by Thursday
- Slightly cooler Thursday, Isolated thunderstorms possible
- Sunny and warmer Tuesday, rain returns Thursday
- Sunny Monday, severe threat returns Thursday
- Sunny and warmer Tuesday, storms return Thursday
- Sunny and hot but lower humidity Thursday