The rainy streak of the past few days has finally ended. Afternoon highs will be pleasantly mild - in the low to mid 70s, but overnight lows drop to the upper 40s and lower 50s through Tuesday night. Aside from a couple of showers and storms Wednesday and Thursday, the rain holds off until next Sunday.
In the meantime, temperatures gradually increase and highs will be back in the upper 80s by Friday and Saturday. When the rain does return Sunday, some storms can be strong to severe. Of course, we'll be monitoring the potential for damaging storms closely in the coming days.
- Cooler and calmer to start the work week
- Cooler, Calmer Weather Coming To The Valley
- Drenching rain to start the work week
- A stormy start to the work week
- Hot, stormy work week
- We start the work week with heavy rain
- Cooler Air Remains But Storm Chances Continue For Start Of Week
- Florence starts work on popular kayak site
- Work on second I-65 project starts tonight
- Road work starts today in Guntersville