Greensboro, North Carolina-based restaurant chain Cook Out has opened its first Huntsville location.
The restaurant features burgers, sandwiches and milkshakes, and it announced Wednesday it had opened its latest location at 2220 Sparkman Drive.
Cook Out has Alabama locations in Tuscaloosa, Jacksonville and Auburn, and they plan to add one in Troy soon.
The restaurant markets itself with using never-frozen beef and providing more than 40 milkshake options.
- Cook Out opens first Huntsville location
- This is when Topgolf will open its Huntsville location
- Rocket Republic brewery to open second location in Huntsville
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex restaurant opening first Huntsville location
- American Red Cross new location in Huntsville
- $35,000 raised at Huntsville charity chili cook-off
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex restaurant opening Huntsville location, hiring 145 employees
- Huntsville Havoc opens training camp
- Huntsville officials announce new automotive supplier locating in city
- Huntsville Veloce location chained shut: What we know