Photo Gallery 1 Images
A controversial mural was painted over by the city of Florence less than 24 hours after it was painted.
The mural was located off of Tennessee Street on a wall in an abandoned lot. No one knows who painted the mural but it depicted President Donald Trump holding a gun and school children in pools of blood.
Florence Mayor, Steve Holt, said the property is private and they called the property owners who said they did not give anyone permission to paint a mural. Holt said the owners told the city they could paint over it.
The mural was put up sometime Sunday night or Monday morning and painted over hours later.
- Controversial mural in Florence has been painted over
- San Francisco school board votes to cover -- not paint over -- controversial mural at high school
- Florence mural depicts President Trump and dead school children
- Tennessee school removes Confederate flag, lynching murals
- LGBTQ community upset after City of Florence crews washed away painting celebrating gay pride
- Paint Rock Valley School vandalized
- Florence Burglar Arrested
- Roy Moore mural is a hot topic in the Shoals
- Students and teachers start work on Athens mural
- Criminals splatter Trump sign with red paint