The DeKalb County Sherriff's Office says a suspect, 18-year-old Christian Ramos of Collinsville, was arrested on Saturday, May 4, for biting a family member's nose and stabbing them in the leg during a dispute at a home near Dawson.
The sheriff's office says, when a deputy arrived, a Geraldine police officer had Ramos in custody. The victim was taken to DeKalb Regional Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Ramos was booked in the DeKalb County Detention Center on a domestic violence second-degree charge. His bond is set at $10,000.
- Collinsville man arrested for biting, stabbing family member
- Man charged with assaulting Collinsville police officers
- Drugs, guns found in Collinsville home
- Five suspects arrested on drug charges in Collinsville raid
- Police: Man arrested after stabbing family member in Walmart parking lot
- Collinsville PD collecting donations after officer loses everything in fire
- Snake bite paralyzes Alabama man
- Arrests made in 2016 killings of 8 Ohio family members
- Fort Payne police say family members assault officers during arrest
- Man charged in Rogersville stabbing