Photo Gallery 3 Images
Tuscumbia police are looking for a possible suspect who broke into the Colbert County Board of Education's central office Tuesday night.
Superintendent Gale Satchel said a board room window and vending machine were damaged, and snacks were taken from the vending machine.
Tuscumbia police are looking at video provided by the school district, Satchel said.
Police say the suspect also went down the road and vandalized the Tuscumbia Post Office by ripping a fire alarm off the wall, after he broke into the board of education. Police have a possible suspect in mind. His name is Jacob Hutchens, police say he looks similar to the man in the surveillence video and was spotted in the area around the time of the crimes.
If you know where Hutchens could be please call the Tuscumbia Police Department at 256-383-3121.
- Colbert school board office burglarized
- School resource officers now at every Colbert County school
- Colbert County summer school program
- Colbert County Schools introduce new education foundation
- Threat made at Colbert Heights High School
- Florence Burglar Arrested
- Colbert County Schools get national attention for unique marketing class
- Colbert County Schools shutting down next week due to flu
- Colbert County Superintendent wants tax increase to improve school security
- Changes coming for Colbert County school bus routes