A Colbert County man now is facing an attempted murder charge after a fight over Saturday’s Alabama vs. LSU football game.
David Allan Fulkerson was arrested Monday for attempted murder, said Colbert County Sheriff Frank Williamson.
He said the victim is hospitalized in critical condition.
Williamson said Fulkerson and the victim got into an argument over the game about 7 p.m. Saturday, which lead to the victim being shot.
The incident took place on Ligon Springs Road.
Fulkerson is in the Colbert County Jail with a $50,000 bond.
LSU defeated Alabama 46-41.
- Colbert County sheriff: Man charged with attempted murder after Alabama, LSU football game fight
- Colbert County man on life support after argument over Alabama LSU game
- Colbert County man pleads guilty to murder
- Florence police charge man with attempted murder after fight
- Colbert County sheriff: Man shot in argument dies; suspect now charged with murder
- Colbert County attempting water rescue of man trapped on tractor
- Marshall County man charged with attempted murder in sickle attack
- Franklin County man charged with attempted murder of his brother
- LSU takes down Auburn in cat fight
- Colbert County sheriff: Tuscumbia man pleads guilty to incest