Schools in the Limestone County and Colbert County school systems will be operating on a two-hour delay on Wednesday due to potential impacts of below-freezing temperatures.
In Jackson County, only Skyline High will be on a 2-hour delay on Wednesday.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and WAAYTV.com online for updates.
- Limestone, Colbert County, 1 Jackson County schools operating on 2-hour delay Wednesday
- Multiple North Alabama schools operating on 2-hour delay Tuesday
- Colbert County summer school program
- Colbert County Schools introduce new education foundation
- Retired Colbert County judge picked for Limestone County sheriff’s criminal case
- School resource officers now at every Colbert County school
- Limestone County Schools considering cutting teachers
- Limestone County Schools holding Summer Meals Program
- Jackson County Schools get new 3D printers
- Jackson County Schools getting more storm shelters