Photo Gallery 3 Images
The Colbert County Emergency Management Agency's dive team is now helping to find a woman missing in Smith Lake in Winston County since July 4.
Kelsey Starling was in a boat that collided with another boat. William Fite of Decatur was the driver of one of the boats and was charged with boating under the influence.
- Colbert County dive team helping to find woman missing in Smith Lake
- Search teams find body of missing man in Wilson Lake
- Search for missing Smith Lake boater suspended after 2 weeks
- Search for boater missing on Smith Lake to resume Monday
- Huntsville police ask for help finding missing woman
- Authorities ask for more help finding missing Haleyville woman
- Colbert County summer school program
- Marshall County sheriff seeks help finding missing man
- Missing Moulton woman's search team speaks out
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Colbert County wreck