Photo Gallery 1 Images
A Colbert County Sheriff's Office deputy and an inmate were taken to a hospital after a wreck Friday morning, authorities said.
The wreck happened around 5:30 a.m. at the intersection of U.S. Highways 72 and 43 in Muscle Shoals.
Colbert County Sheriff Frank Williamson said it appeared someone ran a red light and hit the deputy's vehicle.
Williamson said the deputy and the female inmate did not appear to be injured, but they were taken to an area hospital to get checked out.
The wreck is under investigation.
- Colbert County deputy involved in morning wreck
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Colbert County wreck
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Lawrence County School bus involved in early morning wreck
- DeKalb County deputy dies in Tuesday morning wreck
- Marshall County deputy involved in wreck en route to officer-involved shooting in Arab
- NEW DETAILS: Three students injured in Colbert County bus wreck
- Power out at Hatton Elementary in Colbert County after wreck
- HPD officer involved in wreck
- Colbert County Sheriff's Office mourns death of former deputy