A cattle owner turned himself in to the Colbert County Jail on Friday for multiple animal abuse charges.
Colbert County Animal Control said Sybalious Nance is charged with two felony counts of animal cruelty, two misdemeanor counts of failure to burn or bury dead livestock and six misdemeanor counts of animal neglect.
Authorities say Nance turned himself in to the Colbert County Jail on Friday and posted a bond of $30,000.
Animal Control said two dead cows and a malnourished one were found on a property on Cook Lane.
- Colbert County cattle owner turns himself in on felony animal abuse charges
- Dead, starving cows discovery prompts investigation of Colbert County cattle owner
- Colbert County animal shelter at maximum capacity
- Colbert County Animal Shelter faces financial struggles
- Colbert County business owner indicted for criminally negligent homicide, assault
- State determines Colbert County mutilated animal was a coyote
- Colbert County Animal Shelter closing for ten days
- Colbert County Animal Shelter may run out of food
- Food donations pour into the Colbert County Animal Shelter
- Cattle farmer saves accused Lauderdale man's cow