The Colbert County Courthouse is closed until April 6.
Employees are still going to work and be answering phones. It's up to department heads to decide to limit staff.
The county commission says everything will be done online or over the phone. This affects tag renewal and property taxes.
Find more information about closures due to coronavirus here.
- Colbert County Courthouse closes until April 6
- Lawrence County Courthouse closed for remainder of the week
- Madison County Courthouse, Probate Office closing due to coronavirus
- Marshall County Courthouse closing to prevent spread of coronavirus
- Marshall County Courthouse closed through May 1 due to coronavirus
- DeKalb County closes courthouse to prevent coronavirus spread
- Colbert County summer school program
- Colbert County Animal Shelter closing for ten days
- Electrical fire forces Lawrence County Courthouse closure
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Colbert County wreck